- ***NEW added USB port to charge devices***
- Lightweight & Compact
At just 1.6 pounds the RemBatt Battery is one of the lightest CPAP batteries on the market. The flat design of the battery makes it easy to transport and use. The handy carry case is designed to hold the battery and all components in one easy to use bundle.
- Travel Approved
The RemBatt Travel Battery is powered by a Lithium Ion battery and complies with FAA requirements for use when flying. Check with the specific travel carrier should you have any questions.
- Components & Carry Bag
The RemBatt Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines includes the components necessary for use with many makes and models of CPAP and BiPAP machines including the popular PR System One 60 Series. The RemBatt Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines includes:
- Carry Case
- Battery manual
- USB port car charger station
- Dual connector to link two batteries
- DC Power Pigtail Cord
- 7 Sized Connector Tips
- AC Charger Power Supply & Cord
- DC Input Cord
The clever design of the carry bag included with the RemBatt Battery accommodates all included components as well as available accessories. The battery is securely held in place in the bag by a pouch with Velcro closure. A flap on the side of the carry bag allows access to the battery to attach the charger or DC cable for use of the battery. The charge time from AC power with a completely drained battery is about 4 to 5 hours. The charge status can easily be seen through the clear flap of the bag. If desired, remove any components not required for use with your machine and store elsewhere to make the battery and case even lighter weight.
- Compatible with Most Models
The RemBatt Travel Battery comes packaged with 7 connector tips in various sizes. After plugging the pigtail connector to the battery, attach the appropriate sized tip to work with the machine being used. The letter size indicator is stamped on the black cuff of the connector tip above the barrel grip
Use with Included Components: The following machines are compatible with the included RemBatt Travel Battery Pack for CPAP Machines components:
- PR System One 60 Series Machines: Tip “W”
- PR System One 50 Series Machines: Tip “K”
- Respironics M Series Machines: Tip “K”
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Machines: Tip “K”
- PB GoodKnight 420 Series of Machines: Tip “J”
Additional Components Required: RemBatt Battery accessories or additional components are required to use the following machines:
- ResMed S9 Machines: Add S9 Machine 24V Power Converter to the RemBatt CPAP Travel Battery Pack
- ResMed S10 – AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Machines 24V Power Converter to the RemBatt CPAP Travel Battery Pack
- Pigtail Cord Included
Want to extend the run time away from AC power? Consider adding an additional RemBatt battery and connecting with the included pigtail cord. The pigtail cord can be attached to two batteries, which in turn is attached to the machine. When one of the batteries is depleted, the other one kicks in.
- Can be Set as Battery Backup
The RemBatt Battery Pack for CPAP Machines is a movable, power source intended for short-term use. Because the battery has an input and output, the battery can be plugged into an AC power source to receive a charge while being plugged into a device to discharge. The RemBatt battery will discharge its stored power to the device while simultaneously receiving a charge from the AC power source.
The continuous charging and discharging occurring from the battery, will reduce the number of cycles remaining in the battery life. It is recommended only to set the battery in this configuration when a power outage is imminent, as this configuration will shorten the lifespan of the battery. If using a device that will draw a significant amount of battery charge, such as pairing a humidifier with a machine, it is recommended to have two battery cells to provide a longer run time.
- Accessories Available
- Equivalent Lithium Ion Content:Less Than 8 grams
- Battery Weight:6 lbs
- Battery Dimensions:5 in L x 4 7/8 in W x 7/8 in D
- Battery Charger Weight:5 oz
- Battery Charger with Power Cord Weight:7 oz
- Battery with Battery Bag, Battery Charger and Cords:2 lbs
- Battery with All Included Components and Bag:21 lbs
- Battery Pack Bag Dimensions:11 in L x 7 in W x 3 in D
- Battery Pack Bag Weight:4 oz
- Charger Cord Length (Attached Cord) – Not Including Connectors:47 in
- Power Cord Length – Not Including Connectors:44 in
- DC Power Pigtail Cord Length – Not Including Connectors:6 in
- DC Input Cord Length – Not Including Connectors:4 in
- Power Output of RemBAtt Battery Pack:9 – 12.6V / 0 – 4.5A (8A Max) / 97.68Wh
- Maximum Device Power Demand:8A or Less
- Charger Input Requirements:100 to 240VAC / 50-60HZ max 0.35A / 60W min
- Charger Output:19VDC / 3.16A
- Charging Time When Fully Discharged:4 – 5 Hours
- Shelf Life Without Use:Decreases by 20% Every 90 Days
- Charging Before Storage:Charge to Approx. 40% Prior to Storage
- Battery Life:400 to 500 charging cycles
- Battery Warranty:6 Months
- Battery Case Materials:Aluminum Alloy Shell
- Disposal:Lithium Ion Batteries Should be Recycled. Dispose of the lithium ion battery in accordance with local regulations.